Are You Looking for the Competitive Edge that Comes from Being Powerfully Persuasive?
Super Star Sales Presentations: The Inside Secrets Keynote Speech or Interactive Convention Breakout by Patricia Fripp
Are you losing sales that you feel you deserve to make? Could you benefit from a competitive edge? Do you feel the sales presentations skills of your competition are better than yours?
In this high-content and interactive presentation, you will learn how to:
- Build your business and credibility
- Understand the number one secret of being persuasive
- Structure your sales presentation around your prospect’s priorities
- Open and conclude every sales conversation and presentation with impact
- Develop and dramatize an arsenal of stories and examples
- Connect intellectually and emotionally with every prospect
- Add to your credibility through the power of specificity
- Get more buy-in and commitment for your ideas and recommendations
- Speak to be memorable, for all right reasons
You will find it is impossible to listen to Patricia Fripp and not revisit what you are now saying.
Perhaps you are like other clients who say, “I have no idea how we sold anything before we met Patricia Fripp!”
What People Are Saying…
Imagine a sales force filled to the brim with confidence, passion and powerful words ready to set their sales records on fire. That’s a reality for Innisbrook after your 2-day seminar at our National Sales Meeting with Patricia Fripp.
Beginning with the conference calls in anticipation of the meeting, you created an eagerness among our sales force and management team. Our reps gleamed invaluable advice from the first interaction of a 45-minute one-on-one session with you.
– Sharon McHugh, VP of Sales
Want to Hire Patricia Fripp?
Already Hired Patricia Fripp?
All of Patricia Fripp’s speaking presentations may be delivered as a keynote presentation or convention breakout session. No matter what the makeup of your audience, Patricia will adapt to the specifics of your conference and industry.