Create & Deliver Powerful Presentations
Ready to take your presentation skills to the next level of professionalism?
A perfect combination with financial incentives to attend all 3 days!
If you are a novice, intermediate, or even advanced business presenter or professional speaker, you can benefit from Fripp and LaCroix's unique ability to demystify the process of what it takes to organize a great presentation and electrify your stories and examples.
Being perceived as a dynamic, inspiring, and persuasive communicator is no longer a nice skill to have; it is a matter of business life and death!
From Patricia Fripp, you will learn:
- The most difficult one sentence that clarifies your structure
- Time saving speech creation techniques
- Four exciting options to open your presentation
- Effective ideas to close your presentation on a high
- The secret to be persuasive
- What three techniques Jerry Seinfeld uses that you need to apply
- Three formulas to dramatize your stories and examples
- Secrets to remember your presentation
- To PowerPoint or not to PowerPoint... the "if" and "when!"
From Darren LaCroix, you will learn:
- To avoid the biggest mistake speakers make telling stories
- Why most speakers could easily be better at storytelling
- How to quickly and simply "plot" the emotions of you character, and the difference you will make
- The little-known and frequently overlooked most important part of a presentation
- One simple technique that will remove your worry about gestures
- The one element novice speakers miss that will make you look like a pro
- The technique Darren learned from Fripp that would have saved him time and anguish working on his 2001 Toastmasters International World Championship speech
Locations, Dates and Times
With Patricia Fripp and Darren LaCroix
Followed by a Two-Day Get Coached to Speak
December 4th - 6th 2013
All three days will start at 8:30am-5.30pm
5845 Dean Martin Drive
Las Vegas, Nevada 89118