Meetings: Fun & Exciting??? Yes!
Meetings from a Different Perspective
How to Effectively Plan & Run Fun & Exciting Meetings & Conferences
What is a meeting?
- An act of coming together
- A place where things merge or flow. together.
- A casual and unexpected convergence.
- The act of assembling for a common purpose.
- A formally arranged gathering.
Formal or informal, 10 minutes to 5 days, meetings take up an enormous amount of our business lives. Be honest, how many do you look forward to, or really find of great value?
You benefit from this value resource if you are an ambitious person who is:
- Running a staff meeting
- Presenting to your executive team
- Organizing a company conference where the stakes are high
- Reporting to senior management
- Taking advantage of unexpected, unplanned interactions
- Needing to network effectively.
The success of each can positively impact your reputation and elevate your career. A dismal failure in any of the above and... well you don't want to think about it!
You will learn:
- Informal meeting techniques to position you ahead of the crowd.
- Three ways to guarantee staff meetings are both valuable and fun.
- An unbeatable formula to shine when presenting to executives.
- The inside secrets for running company conferences.
- Effective networking skills.
Includes: DVD, Audio CD, and Valuable Bonus Articles (To access bonus materials - put in computer, open folder, then double-click on PDF icons to open.)
Please note: the content of the DVD and CD is the same; this way you can watch the DVD and reinforce the ideas with the CD while you drive
Get Your Copy Today!
Effectively Plan & Run Fun & Exciting Meetings
plus valueable bonus articles Add to Cart - $35
Digital Video DownloadAdd to Cart - $35