Do you deal with nervousness when you speak in public? Even experienced teachers, politicians, entertainers, actors, and musicians will tell you they’ve felt nervous before a presentation or performance. Some may even say that they are nervous and insecure every time they speak in public. Nervousness is normal, but it doesn’t have to stop you from delivering a successful presentation:
Get the tools you need as a presenter to overcome nervousness. I can help you build your confidence, persevere, and succeed.
If you want to become a great speaker easily, conveniently, and quickly, Fripp Virtual Training can help. Join today: http://frippvt.com
“I wanted a super bowl-quality coach, and I was lucky to be introduced to Patricia Fripp. Her help in coaching and scripting was world class. With Patricia Fripp on your team, you can go places.”
– Don Yaeger, Long-Time Associate Editor for Sports Illustrated magazine, Award-Winning Keynote Speaker, New York Times Best-Selling Author
Join FrippVT today!
More to Help You Overcome Nervousness
A few of the many complimentary resources on Fripp.com to help you overcome nervousness around public speaking:
- Public Speaking & Performance – Are You Nervous?
- Public Speaking – What You Can Do to Conquer The Jitters
- Public Speaking – Delivery Strategy
- Are You Speaking Too Quickly?
- Is Your Audience Hearing What You Want to Communicate?
- Public Speaking – Do You Focus on What Could Go Wrong?
- Robert Fripp’s Approach to Nervousness in Performance
- Don’t Let These 5 Myths Make You Anxious
- Public Speaking – Nervousness Is Good!
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with those who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.