Let’s go over the basics of a good presentation. Whether it’s an important conversation or a formal presentation, you need:
- Scintillating content
- Strong speech structure
You need to:
- Start on a high
- Close with the impact
And you need:
- Memorable stories and examples
- Intellectual connection
- Emotional connection
I encourage you to have the discipline to build your rehearsal into daily life. You will thank yourself later when you see what a difference rehearsal makes in the success of your presentation!
As speakers, it should always be our goal to speak to be remembered and repeated. In this short video from FrippVT, I review the basics of a successful presentation. Enjoy!
If you want to become a great speaker easily, conveniently, and quickly, FrippVT can help. Enjoy three free chapters on Stories, Openings, and Sales: http://frippvt.com
“I wanted a super bowl-quality coach, and I was lucky to be introduced to Patricia Fripp. Her help in coaching and scripting was world class. With Patricia Fripp on your team, you can go places.”
– Don Yaeger, Long-Time Associate Editor for Sports Illustrated magazine, Award-Winning Keynote Speaker, New York Times Best-Selling Author
Help with The Basics of A Good Presentation
A few of the many complimentary resources on Fripp.com to help you speak with impact and get results:
- Opening Phrases You Can Use – FrippVT Video
- How to Find Content for Your Speech – FrippVT Video
- Two Ways to Connect with Your Audience – Fripp VT Video
- Want Your Audiences to Remember What You Say? The Importance of Clear Structure
- How to Tell Better Stories in Your Speeches
- Specificity – Leave That Sloppy Language Behind
- Public Speaking – How Many Hours of Rehearsal?
- Public Speaking – Make Sure Your Movement Supports Your Message
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with individuals and companies who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.