If you need a competitive edge over your competition, enjoy a replay of my recent live web event, The Inside Secrets of Super Star Sales Presentations. This is just one in my FrippVT Sales Series.
- Answer the questions your prospects should have asked, or meant to ask. Doing this positions you well.
- If you want prospects to be interested in your message, make your subject of interest to the audience.
- Have a strong opening script.
- The longer the sales cycle the more you need to speak to be remembered and repeated.
- Your message must combine emotional and intellectual connection.
- Make sure you use more “you” language than “I” language.
- For coaches and consultants, sell by doing not by telling.
- “Congratulations!” is a great way to start a sales presentation.
The best way to get advice on great sales presentation skills is Patricia Fripp’s Online Learning FrippVT.com
If you need to become a great presenter easily, conveniently, and quickly, FrippVT can help. Take a complimentary test drive of this interactive, web-based platform and enjoy three free chapters on Stories, Openings and Sales: http://frippvt.com
“At three different companies I have watched Patricia Fripp work her sales presentation magic. At First American Home Warranty, it is no surprise that she has done it again. After seeing her in person, my team was buzzing about diving into FrippVT. Patricia always delivers on everything she promises. I am grateful and excited to bring her talents to our company. I truly love working with her as she helps me take our group to the next level.”
– Tracy Berger, Senior Vice President Sales, First American Home Warranty
“How to Make A Sale by Making Your Questions Count,” “How You Can Solve ‘Who Cares?’ Syndrome in Your Sales Presentations,” “There Are No Shortcuts to Effective Sales Conversations,” and “Are You Making Any of These 12 Biggest Mistakes Commonly Made in Sales Presentations?” are just a few of the many complimentary resources on Fripp.com to help you with your sales success.
Sales Presentation Expert, Executive Speech Coach, and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker, Patricia Fripp works with individuals and companies who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.