Are You Looking for a High-Energy,
High-Content, and Dramatically Memorable Presentation?
Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE
Captivate Your Audience with an Electrifying Hall of Fame Speaker
As an award-winning, Hall of Fame speaker and one of Meetings & Conventions magazine’s top 10 most electrifying speakers, professional keynote speaker Patricia Fripp is the insurance package your event needs, delivering high-energy, high-content, and dramatically memorable presentations.
Engage Patricia to present a keynote speech, convention breakout, motivational program, presentation, seminar, or workshop. Popular topics include:
- How To Create A World Class Presentation
- Super Star Sales Presentations: The Inside Secrets
- How to Build Commitment and Action: Powerful Executive Presentations
- Opportunity Does Not Knock Once
- Basic Career-Building Speaking Skills
- Advanced Career-Building Speaking Skills
- Selling Yourself and Your Ideas
Want Patricia to speak at your next event?
Contact her today at (415) 753-6556 to check her availability.
Super Stars Sales Presentations: The Inside Secrets
Are you losing sales you feel you deserve to make? Could you benefit from being more powerfully persuasive by avoiding the most common and biggest mistakes of most sales professionals?
Would it be
In this presentation you will learn to incorporate Patricia Fripp’s five most valuable presentation techniques.
Learn this information before your competition does! After all, your future business success depends on it.
Powerful Executive Presentations: Build Commitment and Action
What would it mean to you and your company if every time you delivered a speech you were powerfully persuasive, clearly concise, and inspired your team to success? Impossible you say? Not when you learn to implement Patricia Fripp’s five power presentation techniques that guarantee you will be a rousing success.
You will learn to
- Understand what your associates need from you and your presentations
- Add action and commitment through your words
- Understand the mistakes most executives make and how not to make them
- Connect with every audience every time
- Get buy-in for your point of view
- Open and close with impact
- Let your audience see the person behind the position
- Be remembered, repeated, and retweeted
Get known as the Corporate Rock Star you were born to be!
Selling Yourself and Your Ideas
Are you looking for the competitive edge that comes with confidently speaking up in both formal and informal situations? Do you reap the position, salary, and respect you deserve? If you have brilliant ideas and no confidence to share them, sorry, you'll never get credit for having them!
In this fun and interactive session, you will learn career-building strategies that have a long-term impact on your career and future success.
You will learn how to
- Prepare for frequent, yet unplanned, meetings
- Report to senior managers with confidence
- Master the art of self-introduction
- Network comfortably, effectively, and profitably
- Stand up, speak out, and win respect and promotion
- Become a subtle master of self-promotion
Impossible you say? Not when you learn to implement Patricia Fripp’s “selling yourself” techniques that guarantee you will get praised and promoted.
Opportunity Does Not Knock Once; Recognize the Sound
In this entertaining, thought-provoking keynote, you will learn to maximize the opportunities that are everywhere. Once you realize where they are and how to maximize them, you increase the speed with which you succeed.
You maximize opportunities when you
- Reflect on your natural ability and talents
- Acknowledge your past successes and build on them
- Develop new skills, habits, and attitudes
This keynote is adapted to your theme and objectives.
Patricia Fripp's Programs with her Brother,
Legendary Guitarist, Robert Fripp
Patricia's brother Robert Fripp is internationally-known for his brilliance with the guitar, is fast developing a reputation as a thoughtful and engaging speaker. Their programs "Beginner to Mastery" and "How to Be a Hero for More Than One Day" have been hits everywhere delivered.
- Good to Great: From Beginner to Mastery
- How to Be a Hero for More than One Day
- Discover more about Robert Fripp speaking engagements
What Clients are Saying...
As usual, your keynote speech at Microsoft was terrific. All day the buzz was about your keynote.
– Bill Koefoed, General Manager, Investor Relations
Thank you so much for a wonderful job at our National Sales Conference. We are receiving very positive feedback from your sessions!
– Lyn Karnstedt, Sales Training & Development
Thank you for an outstanding performance in our Fall Marketing Conference. You are extremely interesting, very energetic and you closed our conference with a bang.
– Michael MacGee, Vice President
Capitol BlueCross / Blue Shield
Hundreds of Organizations have been Captivated by Hall of Fame Speaker Patricia Fripp:
Want to Hire Patricia Fripp?
- Watch Patricia
- Clients are Saying...
- Audience Members are Saying...
- Partial Client List
- About Patricia
- Patricia's Speaking One Sheet [652kb]
- Q & A about Patricia's Programs
- Video Samples
- Check Availability via Form
- Check Availability via Assistant
Already Hired Patricia Fripp?
- Pre-Program Questionnaire
- Download Photos of Patricia
- Articles for Meeting Planners
- Articles for Association Leaders