I’ve been paid to speak, train, and consult for over 35 years. I will let you in on the dirty little secret of the training industry… When you have a great speaker delivering content the audience is genuinely interested in, even in the most ideal situation, two weeks later the audience will have forgotten 70% of what they heard. Certainly the 30% your audience actually remembers can and usually does make a big difference – if they’re committed. However, the best way to maximize your investment in training and coaching is repetition and reinforcement.
Assuredly, if you’re interested in presentation skills, the best repetition and reinforcement is my highly interactive, learn-at-your-own-pace, online learning, FrippVT. Give it a try.
Let me help you become a great presenter quickly, easily, and cost-effectively on your own schedule. I’m here for you 24/7 through Fripp Virtual Training.
“Thank you once again for your speech coaching to prepare me and my team for our Global Sales meeting. You have an amazing talent in helping me pull my corporate message into a meaningful, impactful, and entertaining story. You are always the one to call when my back is against the wall. Your magic always works and hits the mark with every audience!”
– Brian Marlier, Senior Vice President, US Enterprise, Cisco
Join FrippVT today!
The Good Little Secret – Repetition & Reinforcement
Just a few of the many complimentary resources on Fripp.com to help you and your team:
- 5 Ways to Get The Professional Life You Want
- When You’re on The Spot, Speech Structure Can Save You
- Public Speaking – Delivery Strategy
- Public Speaking – What Fortune 500s Know
- Public Speaking is The Number One Tool of Leadership
- The Sure-Fire Way to Influence, Persuade & Inspire
- 7 Fripp Do’s – How to Present to Senior Management Without Being Terrified
Executive Speech Coach and Hall of Fame Keynote Speaker Patricia Fripp works with those who realize that powerful, persuasive presentation skills give them a competitive edge.